Story of the week
MR OBANIYI KAYODE SAMUEL
Agricultural Economics and Extension
I obaniyi Kayode Samuel born to obaniyi’s family in Iffe Ijumu Kogi State . I had my First degree from Department of Crop Production and my Master degree from Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development , University of Ilorin. I started my teaching carrier immediately after my Youth Service at Victory Model Secondary School, Ore, In Ondo State in 2001 and later moved to Sapati International School , Kwara State in 2004. In 2011, I joined Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension ,College Of Agricultural Sciences Landmark University , Omu-Aran. Due to my calling and passion for the community development. God established God’ Mercy Ministry through my hand in Omu-Aran with mandate of providing welfare spiritually, physically, financially and materially to the rural people in Omu-Aran and its environment . I am happily married with children. To God alone be all the glory.
1.G.B. Adesiji, O. Bolarin, K.S.Obaniyi and F.A.Uyanwa (2009): Factors influencing adult learners participation in literacy programmes in Atiba Local Government Area of Oyo State, Nigeria, Journal Of Researches in Agricultural Sciences Vol 2, No 1and 2, page 75-81, Nigeria, ISSN 2006-0041
2 .S.I Ogunjimi, K.S Obaniyi, Adedeji I.A(2012): Peri-Urban and urban Farmers’ Perceptions of Mini-Livestock farming in Southwestern Nigeria,
The international Journal’s: Research Journal of Social Science and Management volume 2, No 2,pp 81-87 Singapore , available @ www. theinternationaljournal.org ISSN:2251-1571.
3. Adedeji, I.A, Ogunjimi S.I, Yusuf A, Obaniyi, K.S and Mbonu Funmilayo T (2012):
Attitude of Women Farmers towards Urban Agriculture in Somolu Local Government Area of Lagos State, Nigeria, Greener Journal Agricultural Sciences Vol 2 (1) pp. 008-012 .www.gjournals.org ISSN2276-7770 Nigeria.
4. Adedeji,I.A, Adejumo I.O and Obaniyi, K.S ( 2012).Information needs of Farmers in Rabbit production in Sagamu local Government Area of Ogun State, Continental J. Agricultural Economics 6(1) pp 23-27. www. wiloludjournal.com.published by Wilolud Journals ISSN:2141-4130. Nigeria.
5. Matanmi B. M., Omotesho K. F., Obaniyi K. S., Adisa R. S. and Ogunsola J. D. (2012) “Assessment of Veterinary Extension Services Rendered to Poultry Farmers by the Agricultural Development Project, Kwara State, Nigeria”, Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 473 -479. Karachi, Pakistan
6. Adesiji1 G.B, Matanmi2 B.M, Bolarin3 O, Obaniyi4 K.S and Adekanye5 A.P (2011)
‘’Attitude of undergraduate students to taking a career in agriculture: a case study of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin, Nigeria’’ J. Agric. Res. & Dev. 10(2). Copy@2011. Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin.
7. Matanmi B. M., Omotesho K. F., Adesiji, G.B, Akangbe J.A, 2Obaniyi K. S. and Adeyemi O.A (2011) Crop Farmers Perceptions and Adaptation to Climate Change in Yagba West L.G.A, Kogi State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Rural
8. Obaniyi, K.S , Akangbe, J.A , Matanmi, B.M, and Adesiji, G.B.(2014) Factors motivating Incentives of Farmers in Rice Production Training Programmes(a case study of olam/usaid/adp/first bank programme) WebPub Journal of Agricultural Research 2(5), pp. 74-81,United Kingdom ISSN 2311-9926 Available online at
9. Obaniyi.K.S., Fabiyi,E,F., Adewole, M,A., 2Iyilade, A.O,and 2Onikoyi, M.P.(2014).
The Participation of Rice Farmers In Capacity Building Programme of Agricultural Development Programme in Kwara State, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science 7, ( 4) (IOSR-JAVS) e-ISSN: 2319-2380, ), PP 49-55Indian.
10. k. Samuel obaniyi and oloni Elizabeth: Climate change and Agriculture: Legal imperative (2015) eds Rhuks. T.Ako & Damilola S. Olawuyi Food and AgriculturalLaw : .Readings in sustainable agriculture and laws in Nigeria. Pp 115-121 Afe Babalola university Ado Ekiti Nigeria
11. S. U. Isitor, D. A. Babalola & K. S. Obaniyi.( 2014). An Analysis of Credit Utilization and Farm Income of Arable Crop Farmers in Kwara State, Nigerian Global Journal of Science Frontier Research: Agriculture and Veterinary Volume 14 Issue 10 Version 1.0 https://globaljournals.org/GJSFR_Volume14/4-An-Analysis-of-Credit
1. k. Samuel obaniyi and oloni Elizabeth: Climate change and Agriculture: Legal imperative (2015) eds Rhuks. T.Ako & Damilola S. Olawuyi Food and AgriculturalLaw : .Readings in sustainable agriculture and laws in Nigeria. Pp 115-121 Afe Babalola university Ado Ekiti Nig
2. E.F. Fabiyi, K.S. Obaniyi, J.O. Olukosi and E.O. Oyawoye (2015) Assessment of Secondary School Student's Perception and Attitude to the Study of Agriculture, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria. Case Studies Journal ISSN (2305-509X) –Volume 4, Issue 8
PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (AED 211)( 2 UNITS)
INTRODUCTION TO HOME SCIENCE AED 221 ( 2 UNITS)
V EXTENSION TEACHING, LEARNING PROCESS AND METHODS (AED 311) ( 2UNITS)
AGRICULTURAL EXTENSIONAND RURAL SOCIOLOGY (AED 414) ( 2UNITS)
RADIO AND TELEVISION BROADCASTING AED 514 ( 2UNITS)
SEMINAR 530 ( 2UNITS)
ANALYSIS OF RURAL COMMUNITY AED 521 (2 UNITS)
INTRODUCTION TO TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGE AND DIFFUSSION AED 524 (;2 UNITS)
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week