Story of the week
MR ADEKOLA TOLULOPE ANTHONY
He earned his Law Degree at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in the year 2010 and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2011 as a Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. He bagged his Master’s Degree in Law (LL.M) at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is curently a lecturer at the Department of Business Studies, Landmark University. Prior to his appointment, he worked in several reputable Law Firms as a Legal Practitioner. He has a wide experiences in both litigation and corporate law practices. He is also an Associate Mediator of the Negotiation & Conflict Management Group, a member of the Nigerian Bar Association as well as the West Africa Bar Association. He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.His research interests include Corporate and Commercial Law, Agricultural and food law, Intellectual property and Alternative dispute resolution. His areas of practice include civil and criminal litigation, Oil and Gas, Corporate Governance, Company Secretarial Practice, Maritime and Arbitration, among others.
1. Adekola, T.A, Eze S.C, Intellectual Property Rights in Nigeria, A critical Appraisal of the Activities of the Nigeria Copyrights Commission, Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization www.iiste.org, ISSN 2224-3240 (Paper) ISSN 2224-3259 (Online) Vol.35, 2015
2. Adekola T.A, Public Interest Litigation In Nigeria: a veritable tool for good governance, Africa: Journal of Contemporary Issues .A quarterly publication of the department of Genral Studies ,Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomosho, Nigeria, VOL 13. No 13 2015 ISSN 1597-040X
3. Adekola T.A, A Critical Appraisal of the Public Officers Protection Act: A need for Legislative Revisitation, The Jurist , Essays in Honour of His Execellency Judge Bola Ajibola SAN Published by the Faculty of Law, University of Ilorin.Vol 19,2014, ISSN: 0794-2303
4. Adekola T.A, Modupe Ake Ph.d, Solomon Olorukooba An Evaluation Of The International Criminal Court- Controversies And Prospects.Presently, Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (Abuad) Journal Of Public And International Law, 2016.
5. Adekola T.A, Free Movement Of Persons, Residence And Right Of Establishment In Economic Community Of West African State Akungba Law Journal, Faculty of Law, Adekunle Ajasin University, 2016
Current Teaching Duties
BUS 313 – Business Law
BUS 323- Company Law
CVE 533- Enginnering Law
BUS 222- Business Ethics and Corporate Social responsibility
Bus 220- Nigeria Business Environment
BUS 214- Foundation of Industrial Relations
BUS 412- Analysis of Business Decisions 1
EDS - Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurial Development Studies
LL.B Law(Bachelor of Laws)
LL.M. Law (Master of Laws)
2014 OAU, Ile-Ife
BL.(Barrister at Law)
Nigerian Law School, Abuja
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week