Story of the week
DOCTOR ADEBIMPE OLUKAYODE
Physical Sciences (Mathematics Programme)
I was born to a family of Late Prince and Mrs. G. L. Adebimpe of Alare's compound, Aperin road, Aremo, Ibadan. I attended St. Peters' Primary School, Aremo, Ibadan and then proceeded to Loyola College, Ibadan for my secondary education. I graduated from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, Nigeria in 2003 with B. Tech. Second Class Lower in Pure and Applied Mathematics. I had M.Tech. (Applied Mathematics) and Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics) from LAUTECH in 2007 and 2012 respectively. I had previous teaching experience with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo (2006-2009) and Osun State University, Osogbo (2009-2013). I have attended and presented papers at home and abroad. I have also serve and still serving as reviewers to reputable journals across the globe. I am presently a Senior Lecturer in the department of Physical Sciences, Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State.
1. Olanrewaju,P.O.;Ayeni,R.O.;Ajala,A.O.;Adebimpe,O.andAjayi,A.O.(2006): On existence and uniqueness result for a two-step reactive-diffusive Equation with variable pre-exponential factor. Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics.vol.11.pp.403-408.
2. Adebimpe, O. and Ayeni, R.O. (2007): Effect of strong blowing in a secondary Flow on a Poiseuille flow. ABACUS, pp 417-426, vol.34, No.2A.
3. Adewale, S.O.; Ajala, A.O.; Obisesan, K.O.and Adebimpe, O. (2007): Impact of Exercise on Diabetics Subjects. Research Journal of Applied Sciences 2(6), pp708-711.
4. Olanrewaju, P.O.; Ayeni, R.O.and Adebimpe, O. (2007): Solving microwave heating model in a slab using shooting technique. Journal of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics.vol.11pp.529-532.
5. Okedoye, A.M; Adebimpe, O. and Ayeni, R.O. (2007): Temperature and Concentration Fields in MHD flow of a stretched surface with buoyancy in the presence of heat generation/absorption and a first order chemical reaction. West .Afr. Journal of Biophysics and Biomathematics. vol. 2 pp.21-33.
6. R.O.Ayeni, O.Adebimpe, T. O. Oluyo, S. A. Adewale, A.O. Popoola and A.W. Ogunsola (2010): Effect of transmission rate on a SIR epidemic model, Journal of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (JNAMP). Vol.17, pp.157-164.
7. Ajala, O. A; Adeyemo, O.; Adebimpe, O; and Araromi, A. A. (2011): Effects of Variable Viscosity on Flow over a Porous Wedge. Journal of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics.vol.19 pp.255-258.
8. P.O.Olanrewaju, O.T. Arulogun and O.Adebimpe (2011): Internal Heat Generation Effect on Thermal Boundary Layer with a Convective Surface Boundary Condition, American Journal of Fluid Dynamics 2011; 1(1): 1 – 4.
9. B. Gbadamosi and O. Adebimpe (2011): Stability Analysis of an SIQ epidemic model with non-linear incidence rate, International Journal of Physical Science, volume 3, Number 5, pp 133-139.
10. B. Gbadamosi, O. Adebimpe, E.I. Akinola and I.A. Olopade (2012): Solving Riccati Equation using Adomian Decomposition Method, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, volume 78, no. 3, pp. 409-417.
11. O.Adebimpe and B. Gbadamosi (2012): Behavioral Dynamics of a SEIV epidemic model with nonlinear incidence rate, International Journal of Research and Advancement in Physical Science, volume 2, number 1, pp. 76-84.
12. R.O. Ayeni, B. Gbadamosi, S. Olaniyi, I.A. Olopade and O. Adebimpe (2012): A series solution technique for optimal control of HIV infection dynamics. Science Focus,17(2) 2012,pp 154-159.
13. O.Adebimpe, M. O. Adeniyi and M .K . Kolawole (2013): Mathematical Model Describing The Effect of Vaccine on Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) Transmission Dynamics. International Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol.12, no.1-2, pp.47-54.
14.O. Adebimpe (2014): Stability Analysis of a SEIV epidemic model with saturated incidence rate. British Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, volume 4 (23), 3358-3368.
15. A.W. Ogunsola, O. Adebimpe and B.A.Popoola (2014): Dynamical Analysis of an epidemic model with saturated incidence rate and vaccination, International Journal of Advanced Mathematical Sciences, volume 2, issue 3, 137-143.
16. O. Adebimpe, B.O. Moses and O.J. Okoro (2014): Global Stability Analysis of a SEIR epidemic model with saturated incidence rate, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 34(1), 1504-1512.
1. O.Adebimpe, K.A.Bashiru and T.A.Ojurongbe (2015): Stability Analysis of an SIR Epidemic Model with Non-linear Incidence Rate and Treatment. Open Journal of Modelling and Simulation, 3, 104-110
2. O. Adebimpe and O. M.Olawuyi (2015): A Mathematical Analysis of SEIV Epidemic Model with Saturated Incidence Rate, Science Focus, Vol.20 (1), pp.111-119
3. O. Adebimpe, O. M. Olawuyi and L. M. Erinle-Ibrahim (2015): Stability Analysis and Transmission Dynamics of Fowl Pox in Poultry with Nonlinear Incidence Rate, Science Focus, Vol. 20 (2), pp.7-11.
4. O.Adebimpe, L.M.Erinle-Ibrahim and A.F.Adebisi (2016): Stability Analysis of SIQS Epidemic Model with Saturated Incidence Rate. Applied Mathematics, 7, 1082-1086
Alpha Semester, 2015/2016
(i) Algebra and Trigonometry (MAT 111) 3units
(iii) Introduction to Mathematical Modelling (MAT 319) 3units
(iv) Vector Field Theory (MAT 316) 3units
Omega Semester, 2015/2016
(i) Calculus (MAT 121) 3units
(ii) Vector (MAT 122) 3units
(iii) Statistical Methods (CSM 222) 3units
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week