Story of the week
I possess an M.Sc. from the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, Universityof Ibadan and a B.Eng. from the Department of Agricultural Engineering, Federal University of Technology Minna. Currently, my Ph.D. programme in University of Ibadan is nearing completion. My research focus is on Farm Structures and Environmental Control.
1. Adeoye, P.A.; Musa, J.J. and Akinyemi, B.A. Design of Aerated lagoon for Fish-pond Waste-water Treatment. Au Journal of Technology. Vol. 12(3): 188-192, 2009.
2. Mijinyawa Y and Akinyemi B.A., Assessment of Noise Level Generated during
Ploughing and Harrowing Operations in Ibadan, Nigeria, ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences. Vol. 7, No. 8, August 2012.
3. Omoniyi, T. E and Akinyemi B.A, Hydration Characteristics of Bagasse in Cement-bonded Composites, International Journal of Composite Materials, Vol.3(1), 1-6, 2013.
4. Omoniyi, T. E, Akinyemi B.A. Durability Based Suitability of Bagasse – Cement Composite for Roofing Sheets, Journal of Civil Engineering and Construction Technology, Vol.3 (11), 280-290, December 2012.
5. Omoniyi T.E. and Akinyemi B.A. Permeability Coefficient and Porosity Characteristics of Bagasse Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences. Vol. 4(1) 121-125, March 2013.
6. Omoniyi T.E, Akinyemi B.A. and Olusoji A.O., Development of Bamboo – Rice Husk Ash and Cement Mixture for Livestock House roofing Sheets. American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. Vol. 4(2) 201-209, April 2013.
7. Omoniyi T.E., Akinyemi B.A. and Akinosun T.A. Performance of Bamboo Fiber and Rice Husk Ash as Partial Replacement for Cement in Concrete Paving Blocks. Journal of Civil Engineering Research. Vol.3 (2), 81-87, April 2013.
8. Onilude M.A., Omoniyi T.E., Akinyemi B.A. and Adigun, The Design and Fabrication of A Recycled Paper Egg Tray Machine. American International Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol.3, No 3, 142- 151, March 2013.
9. Omoniyi T.E., Olorunnisola A.O. and Akinyemi B.A., Sorption Characteristics of cement composites reinforced with some locally available lignocellulosic materials in Nigeria. Journal of Civil Engineering and Construction Technology, Vol.4:6, 168-173, June 2013
1. Coir fibre as reinforcement in Termite mound bricks. Acta Technologica Agriculturae
Farm Structures and Environmental Control, Design and analysis of Crop Storage Structures, Agricultural Land Surveying, Design of Environmental Controlled Structures, Photogrammetry.
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week