Story of the week
MR OLADIPO OLUFEMI ADEBAYO
Accounting and Finance
OLADIPO Olufemi Adebayo, B.Sc (Accounting), M.Sc (Accountancy), Ph.D (Accounting in view), ACA, MCFE, MABS. He attended Gbagada Grammar School, Gbagada, Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Osun State, University of Maiduguri, Borno State and Covenant University Ota, Ogun State. An associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, He has worked in various capacities as Company Accountant, Consultant, Lecturer, and Acting Head of Accounts in both private and public organization.
He is currently a lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance, Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State. He teaches Cost Accounting, Performance and Management Accounting, Nigerian Taxation and Computerized Accounting System among others. He is an experienced lecturer both at Professional and Academic levels. He is the author of Computerized Accounting System (A practical guide) textbook.
Aminu A.A and Oladipo O.A: Application of Financial Ethics in Annual Financial Reporting of Banks. International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development, Miami, Florida, USA, 25th September, 2015. Book of Proceedings: ISSN 1849-7535 (Online).
2. Oladipo O.A: Attitude of Youths towards investment in the Nigerian Stock Market. (A case study of Adamawa Corps member) (Online)
3. Augustine E, Adefila, Oladipo.O.A (2006), A Survey of Gender Differences in the perceived stressfulness of Life Events and General illness. Arid Zone Economy, 7: 94-104 (ISSN 117-5753)
4. Oladipo. O.A; Computerised Accounting System- A practical Guide. Textbook (ISBN 978-978-945-927)
Evaluation of Personal Income Tax Revenue towards Sustainable Economic Development in Nigeria
1. ACC 129- Accounting Laboratory & Workshop I (100 Level)
2. ACC 229, ACC 221 & ACC 222 (Cost Accounting) (200 Level)
3. ACC 325 & ACC 329 (Nigerian Taxation & Workshop III) (300 Level)
4. ACC 412 & ACC 418 (Management Accounting & Taxation) (400 Level)
1. ACA; Associate Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
2. MCFE; Member of Certified Fraud Examiners
3. MABS; Member of African Business School
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week