Story of the week
Dr.Engr. Temitope John ALAKE received Higher National Diploma (HND) from The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti; Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical Electronic Engineering (PGDEE) from Edo State University, Ekpoma; Postgraduate diploma in Technical Education from University of Benin, Benin City and Master degree in Engineering (M.Eng) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (electronic and communication option) from Nnamidi Azikiwe University, Awka. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in Electronics and Telecommunications. He is a member of several professional bodies including; National Association of Teachers of Technology (MNATT), Nigerian Society of Engineer (MNSE), Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and Institute of Electrical Electronic Engineers (IEEE). He has authored numerous professional publications in reputable journal and conference. Temitope has over 15 years of experience in lecturing and research in the field of electronic and communication engineering. He is a Chief Lecturer in the department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria but presently on sabbatical leave at Land Mark University (LMU), Omu -Aran in Kwara State .LMU is a World Class University.
1.Omijeh,O.B ,Ogboukebe,S.K. and Alake,T.J.(2014): Modelling of the
Behaviour of Lossless Transmission Lines.Journal of Innovative Systems Design and Engineering 5(12) 80-90 ISSN 2222-2871. @ www.iiste.org
2. Alake, T.J. (2014): The Challenges Of Maintaining Consumer Electronic Goods In The Era Of Digital Divide By Repair Technicians In Ekiti State Of Nigeria.International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology 15(3) 136-140 ISSN: 2231-5381.@ www.ijettjournal.org.
3. Oladimeji T.T. and Alake,T.J. (2014): Joint Scheduling And Power Control For Wireless Networks Against Multiple Access Interference. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research .5(8) 1071-1073 @ www.ijser.org
4. Alake,T.J. and Ighalo, G.I.(2013): An Appraisal of Resource Recovery from Electronic Wastes for Economic Sustainability in Nigeria. Journal of Research in Technology And Engineering Management.5(1) 8-12 ISSN:2006-9189
5. Alake,T.J. and Ighalo, G.I. (2012):End of Life Strategies for Effective Electronic Waste Management in Nigeria.International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research 1(7) pp 73-76 Available on line www.ijstr.org
6.Alake,T.J.(2012):Gender challenges in the electrical engineering profession:Myths and Facts.Journal of Engineering and Earth Sciences 6(1):91-96
7. Akinsanya,O.A. and Alake,T.J. (2012): Impacts of grid electricity on micro enterprises in Ekiti State.International Journal of Research and Technology .Dec. 1(10):@ www.ijert.org
8.Akinsanya,O.A.,Okereke,C.O. And Alake,T.J. (2009):Assessment of Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) In Telecommunication Industries In Nigeria.Journal Of Applied Sciences(JAS) Enugu 12 (2) 8487-8496.
9. Alake,T.J. and Akinsanya, O.A. (2008): Entrepreneurial Skills in Electrical Engineering for Self Employment. Journal of Research in
Technology And Engineering Management.1(1) 38-42
10. Alake,T.J. (2009): Effective Distance Learning Through a Sustainable Cybercafe .Journal of Business Educators of Nigeria.Ondo & Ekiti
States Chapter.2(1) 24-34.
11. Alake.T.J.,Ashigwuike,E and Omoregbe, M.U.(2007):”MobileTelephone Failure: Causes,Effects and Possible Solutions”. The Excellence 1(1).The Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics,Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti,Nigeria.74-79
12. Alake, T.J. (2003): “Requirement for High Fidelity sound Production from Electro-Acoustic Transducer Systems”. Citadel Journal Series for
Professionals. 1(1) 4-8.
13. Alake, T.J. (1999): “Safety in Components and Equipment Usage:Educating the End Users”. The Nigerian Association of Technical
Educators. Ikere Ekiti. 4/S3(2) 23-26 .
14. Alake, T.J. (1999): “Harnessing Indigenous Materials towards the Promotion of Appropriate Technology Educational Issues. College of Education Academic Staff Union, Ikere-Ekiti. 1 (1) 73-78.
15. Alake, T.J. (1996): “The Role of Vocational Education in a Developing Economy”. Journal of Business Education College of
Education Ikere- Ekiti. 2(1) 88-95.
16.Alake, T.J. (1992): “The Need for Safety Precautions in Technical Workshops”. Technical Education Today, National Board for Technical Education.
EIE 312 Communications Principles
EIE418 Data Communications and Computer Network
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week