Story of the week
Oloni, E.F was born on June, 2nd 1956. She attended L.A primary School, 1961-1966 in Ifon, Ondo State. She attended Ekamarun Grammar school, Ifon, 1970-1974. She then did her higher school certificate at The Polytechic Ibadan (1974-1976). She got admission to the University of Ilorin, in 1977 where she got a B.Sc. (Economics) in 1980. She served he National Youth service in Niger State in 1980/1981. She then proceded to work with Ondo state Government from 1981-1984. She joined the industry in 1984 where she worked till 2003 when she went to further her education. she joined the University of Ilorin as part-time cordinator of their sandwich programme/ assistant lecturer in their institute of EducationShe obtained her master degree in Economics in 2006 and Ph.D. in 2012. She joined Ajayi Crowther in 2012 on the position of Lecturer 2. in 2012 december, she got promoted to the position of a senior lecturer.
. Oshodi, A.F. & Oloni, E.F. (2006) Agricultural food policy and food security in Nigeria. Geo- Studies Forum: An International Journal of Environmental and Policy Issues. University of Ilorin 3(1&2), 57-70.
5. Oshodi, A.F & Oloni, E.F (2008) The Impact of Non-Oil Exports on Economic Growth in Nigeria. The Journal of the Social Sciences, 4(1), University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria 4(1). (pp 1-10)
6. Oloni, E.F and Omoniyi, B.B. (2009) Oil shock and debt sustainability in Nigeria. International Journal of Social Sciences, Accra, Ghana: Pan-African Book Company. (pp 25-32)
7. Oloni, E.F. and Joseph, A.I. (2009). Exchange rate volatility and trade flows- The Nigerian experience. Journal of Entrepreneur, University of Port Harcourt, Rosefet Academic Publication, Nigeria 2(1). PP 13-23
8. Ibrahim, W., Omoniyi, B.B. and Oloni, E.F. (2010). Exchange rate Volatility and Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria. Jabu International Journal of Social and Management Sciences Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Nigeria (2). (PP 93-104)
9.Oloni, E.F. (2012). Issues in Industrial Productivity and Employment. Journal of Social Science and Policy. Centre for Economic Research and Innovations. Minna. Vol.4. (pp 29-38)
10. Adewara, S. and Oloni, E.F. (2012). Composition of Public Expenditure and Economic Growth in Nigeria. Journal of Emerging trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS) (3)1 pp 403-407.
11. Oloni, E.F. ,Brimah, A.N. and Afolabi, H.O. (2013) Nigerian Growth Model. International Business and Management 7(1). Available at www.cscanada.net pp16-23
12. Oloni, E.F. (2013). The impact of Economic Growth on Employment in Nigeria. International Business and Management 6(1).Available at www.cscanada.net (pp 113-119)
13. Oloni, E.F. and Adewara, S.O. (2013). Macroeconomic effects of Central Bank
Independence and Transparency: The case of Nigeria. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 4 (9). pp 18-27
14. Adewara S.O, Martine V., Oshodi A. and Oloni E. (2013). Ethnic Diversity and Provision of public goods in Nigeria. Entrepreneural Journal of Management Sciences.Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin Nigeria 2(1). PP 1-26
16. Adewara, S.O. and Oloni, E.F.(2013). An analysis of regional inequality in underweight inNigeria. International Journal of Development and Sustainability available Online www.isdsnet.com/ijds Volume 2 Number 4(2013): In Press ISDS Article.Special Issue: Development and Sustainability in Africa – Part 2 (pp 1-12)
17* Oloni, E.F. and Adewara, S.O (2013). Inflation targeting in Nigeria. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science. Issue 60 PP 110-121. Available www.europeanjournalofeconomicsfinanceandadministrativescience/issues/EJEFAS_60.ht ml
18.* Alao, E.M. and Oloni, E.F. (2015). The effects of commodity price changes on Firms’ value: Study of Food and Drugs service industry in Nigeria. European Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance Research. Vol. 3(6) PP 26-38.
19.* Oloni, E.F. Alao, E.M, Omotosho, H.T. and Obasaju, B.O. (2015). Measurement and Identification of Poverty in preparation of the ‘World we want after 2015’. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance. Vol.6(3) PP 39-52.
20. *Obasaju, B.O., Oloni, E.F., Obadiaru, E.D. and Rotimi, M.E. (2014). Macroeconomic Policies and Agricultural Development in Developing Countries: Lessons from Emerging Economies. International Business and Management. (pp 84-91)
Oloni, E.F. Abiodun, F.O., Asaleye, A.J. and Adeyemi,O. (2016). Inclusive Growth, Agriculture and employment in Nigeria. Journal of Applied economic Science. Vol 11(3)
Asamu, F.F., Oloni, E.F, Ahmed, V.A and Onojowho,A. (2016). Agriculture, Food security and National Development in Markurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. Centre for Research and Innovation (Cenresin) Minna, Niger State. vol.8(1)
Oloni, E.F, Asaleye Abiola and Abiodun, O.F(2016). Government and Youth unemployment in Nigeria. In press.
Oloni, E.F, Elegbe, O.F, Afolabi, H.O (2013) The impact of corruption on employment in Nigeria. A paper presented at the International Conference of Management, Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Oloni, E.F. (2016). Governance and youth Unemoloyment in Nigeria. A paper presented at International Conference of Sustainable Development in Ayo-Babalola, Ikeji, Irakeji, Osun State, Nigeria.
ECN 209: Labour Economics
ECN 214: Monetary Economics
ECO 329: Computer Application
ECO 316: Financial Economics
ECO 416: Economics of Production
ECO 426: Advanced Mathematical Economics
ECO 345: Mathematics for Economists
ECO 325: Applied Statistics
Data Processing and Managment System. (University of Ilorin, Nigeria).
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week