Story of the week
Engr. Olumoyewa Dotun Atoyebi is a Lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering at LANDMARK University, Omuaran. Kwara State. He has his 1st degree in Civil Engineering (Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso) and a Second degree in Civil Engineering (Structures Option, University of Lagos). He is a Registered Engineer with over five years experience in Civil Engineering Construction and Consultancy. As a Civil Engineer, he has supervised various constructions like Building projects, Road Constructions, Taxiway etc for various Construction firms and Boundary Pillars under the United Nations Boundary Pillar Emplacement for Cameroon-Nigeria Mixed Commission. This experience makes his teaching skills great in Structures Option of Civil Engineering. His research interest focuses on Structural Reliability Theory, Structural Dynamics and Construction Materials.
1. A.A. Raheem, A.P. Adewuyi, L.O. Azeez, O.D. Atoyebi and O.M. Akanbi. An Investigation of the use of Corncob and sawdust in Ceiling production. Lautech Journal of Engineering and Technology (LAUJET). Vol. 6 No 1, pg 149 – 155. September 2010.
2. Sadiq Obanishola M and Atoyebi Olumoyewa D. Flexural Strength Determination of Reinforced Concrete Elements with Waste Glass as Partial Replacement for Fine Aggregate. NSE Technical Transactions, Journal of the Nigerian Society of Engineer. Vol. 49 No 2, pg 74 – 81. April-June 2015.
1. CVE 318 – Strength of Materials II
2. CVE 321 - Theory of Structures II
3. CVE 413 – Design of Structures II
4. CVE 417 – Structural Mechanics
5. CVE 541 – Advanced Structural Engineering II
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week