Story of the week
DOCTOR ADIGUN GRACE
I am currently Lecturing at Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria with the primary responsibility of teaching courses in Agricultural Economics. My areas of interest include qualitative and quantitative research, Policy Analysis, analysis of poverty, inequality and poverty reduction, analysis of economic data using STATA (with DASP and DAD), and ADEPT statistical packages. Supervision of students theses. Number of students supervised to date: eight. Other responsibilities include research into various aspects of Agricultural Economic Development at the organization and community, national and international levels, organizing seminars and workshops. A Network member with international research bodies such as Africa Economic Research Consortium (AERC), Nairobi, Kenya and Association for the Advancement of African Women Economists (AAAWE).
1. Adigun , G.T., Awoyemi T.T, and Omonona B.T. (2011). Determinants of Economic Growth Differential in Rural Nigeria. New York Science Journal, 4 (4): 50-58.
2. Adigun, G.T., Awoyemi T.T, and Omonona B.T. (2011). Estimating Economic Growth and Inequality Elasticities of Poverty in Rural Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (IJAERD), 4(1): 25-35.
3. Adigun G.T (2014) Emerging Agribusiness Enterprises: The Need for Food Safety Policy in Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment & Biotechnology (IJAEB), 7(2): 381-390.
4. Adigun G.T and Awoyemi T.T. (2014) Economic Growth, Income Redistribution and Poverty Reduction: Experiences from Rural Nigeria. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology (IJAEES) 3(6): 638-653.
5. Ajala A.O, Farinde A.J, Ogunjimi S.I, Adigun G.T and Isitor S.U. (2014). Assessing the Influence of Extension Delivery on the Perceived Effectiveness of Improved Cassava Production Technologies in Osun State, Nigeria. Journal of Sustainable Technology. Centre for Research and Development, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria. 5(2).
7. Adigun G.T, Bamiro O.M and Adedeji I.A. 2015 Explaining Poverty and Inequality by Income Sources in Rural Nigeria IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) 20( 3): Mar. 2015, DOI: 10.9790/0837-20357172.
8. Adedeji I.A, Fabiyi E. F, Adigun G.T and Oyetunde T.O. 2015. Data Envelopment Analysis Approach as a compliment to Resource –Use Efficiency Among Rice Farmers in Ogbomoso Agricultural Zone of Oyo State, Nigeria. Journal of World Economic Research. 4(2): 23-31, 2015. DOI: 10.11648/j.jwer.20150402.11
9. Otunaiya Abiodun Olanrewaju, Ologbon Olugbenga A. Chris, Adigun Grace Toyin. 2015. Rural Households Willingness to Pay for Small Ruminant Meat in South-Western Nigeria. Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Science PG 4(3): 117-122.doi: 10.11648/j.aff.20150403.17
10. Adigun G. T, Awoyemi T. T and Fabiyi E. F 2015. Analysing Poverty Situation in Rural Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Science and Engineering. American Institute of Science 1( 4), pp. 178-188
Principles of Agricultural Economics I (AEC 211), Project Monitoring and Evaluation in Agriculture (AEC 517), Application of computer to Agriculture (AEC 313), Agricultural Economic Analysis I (AEC 516), Principles of Agricultural Economics II (AEC 221), Farm Records and Accounts (FPT 422), Agricultural Development and Policy (AEC 523)
B. Agric (Zaria), 1989, M.Sc Agricultural Economics (Ibadan), 1996, PhD Agricultural Economics (Ibadan), 2012
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
Story of the week