Story of the week
Landmark University medical Centre is a three tier health service provider rendering primary, secondary and tertiary care. The Hospital renders inpatient, outpatient services as well as run specialty clinics which include but not limited to; general surgery, internal medicine, orthopedics, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, dental, ophthalmology, radiology, laboratory services, pharmacy services, blood bank services, etc.
Our Vision is to be a leading world class mission university health provider that will provide the best care at an affordable price. Our slogan is “world class health for world class people”. While we work with the core value of DAZE, which means that we are dutiful, accommodating, zappy and emphatic.
Our mission to promote and preserve the health status and wellbeing of the University Community and environ through efficient and compassionate delivery of quality health care to staff and students and the community as a whole through continuous improvement in the quality of the care and services we provide; educating and training of physicians and other health care professionals to ensure future availability of comprehensive health services for the University Community and environ. While we educate and train covered community as a whole in bring about total health and community participation in health.
Our clientele base include
- Landmark University student
- Landmark university staff
- Landmark university secondary school students
- Kingdom heritage model school
- People of Omu Aran community and environ 4 states (kwara, kogi, ekiti and osun)
- Bankers and other workers on retainer ship or NHIS
- Direct payment for services. (Fee for service payment)
- Monthly payment from salaries: here bills are sent to financial services for services rendered and such bills are deducted from the salary of the user.
- Contributory health insurance model for staff: work is ongoing to make it a reality.
- Retainer ship with bank staff, schools and other people interested in this: In this the client`s company is responsible for the payment of fees for medical services rendered each month to their staff.
- National health insurance scheme (NHIS): Interested clients are to register for this: In this the clients pay 10% while the NHIS pays the remaining. We have started the process of registration only awaiting their visit to accredit our Centre for use.
Our staff list is made up of
- 25 nurses in different specialties; pediatrics, midwives, ophthalmic, orthopedics, accident and emergency, dental, general nursing.
- 8 specialists in general surgery, O&G, orthopedics, pediatrics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial surgery, urology, cardiology, pediatrics
- 6 General practitioners/family physicians
- Laboratory unit with 4 laboratory scientists which includes 2 hematologist, 1 chemical pathologist and one medical microbiologist, there are also 2 medical laboratory technologist and 2 medical laboratory assistant
- Dental unit has a dentist and a dental nurse
- Vision clinic has optometrist and vision nurse
- Radiology department is armed with a radiographer, and radiograph technician
- Nutrition and diets has 3 staff trained in hospital diets
- Pharmacy department has 2 pharmacist, 3 pharmacy technician and an assistant
- Immunization/ Child survival unit has 3 staff ( community health extension workers)
- Laundry has 2 staff
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.