2012/2013 DOF Agricultural Science Scholarship
2012/2013 David Oyedepo Foundation Agricultural Science Scholarship into Landmark University
The University just announced availability of a few more DOF Scholarship spaces to be filled by qualified applicants in the following areas of Agricultural Science: Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science, Agricultural Extension & Rural Development. However applicants shall be expected to fulfill the following award conditions.
i. Must desire to make a career in Agricultural practice and be passionate about contributing to agricultural development and sustenance.
ii. Obtained 5 credit passes in WASC/NECO in five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
iii. Obtained a score of not less than 180 in UTME in the relevant subjects
iv. Attained satisfactory performance at the University’s post UTME screening which shall be conducted by the University for only shortlisted candidates.
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants should proceed as follows:
i. Visit immediately the website of the university: www.landmarkuniversity.edu.ng or www.lmu.edu.ng to complete the required forms
ii. Print a copy of your application and submit the electronic copy as requested.
iii. If invited for interview, visit the University for screening between Monday 24th and Wednesday 26thSeptember
iv. If successful, you will be given your admission letter after which you are to immediately report in the school for resumption and registration.
Important points to note about the scholarship:
- Shortlisted applicants shall report for interview with a letter from their Resident or Associate Pastor affirming church membership.
- Scholarship is for duration of the course provided the student maintains good standing in his or her academic work and complies with the core values of the University.
- This offer is therefore renewable only annually and a beneficiary whose performance falls below expectation shall be dropped on the scholarship either on account of academic performance or character.
- The scholarship ranges from 100 to 50 % of fees based on overall performance in the screening and subsequently in the course of study. (For example UTME score of 200 and BRQ of 20 and above shall be entitled to 100% while 190 and BRQ of 15 will be entitled to 75%,and UTME of 180 and BRQ of 10 shall be entitled to 50%)
- Students on scholarship shall make provision, for feeding transport and other related living expenses.
Note: those who do not meet the above specified conditions need not apply. All further enquiries shall be made to the Registrar Landmark University Omu-aran, Kwara State.(email@example.com)
Registrar, Landmark University